Saturday, July 20, 2013

I think she has my nose, maybe?

July 20, 2013

When Sierra was born she had a lot of visitors, and a lot of people began pointing out her similarities to Gus or I. It is a weird feeling. Although, it is something we expected, searching for my face in my baby's is strange because I just see her as her. Either way, once I got home I started looking through some of my baby photos, and I asked Gus' mom to send me some she had of Gus too. This is what we have. My infant pictures are first, then Gus', then Sierra's. It's hard to tell especially so young, but you can decide for yourselves and leave us a comment to tell us what you think!





















1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize until now that Sierra's mouth looks like Baby Gus'. The sweet labels on your baby pictures are really touching my heart, Erin.

    ReplyDelete