Friday, May 2, 2014

Running?

5.2.2014 (9.75ish months)

Well I wouldn't call it running per say, but Sierra gets really excited sometimes and tries to take off walking very fast... TOO fast. Most times she tumbles over when this happens. She is a resilient one alright. Her enthusiasm for life overwhelms me with constant joy. Her attachment to Dah Dah and I grows, as does ours to her. Daily she is entertained by leaves and sticks, dogs and chickens, books and stuffed animals, tupperware and spatulas.  She enjoys being outside a lot so we bring her in the driveway to play quite often, as well as the numerous parks and playgrounds around Davis. The pinwheel is a toy I think every mom should have handy because it seems to be fairly entertaining to the wee little ones. The bike trailer is fun for her more often now and soon we will be able to go on family rides with Auntie Lyn too. She just got a bike this week!

We biked downtown on Monday to meet up with my friend and her kiddos for a little playtime before I went into work, and Wednesday we went to a playground down the street to explore! Then Dad brought her into the library afterwards since I had to go into work early. Thursday night my great friend from high school stayed over, which was so nice! I hadn't seen her since last year, even though she only lives in SF. Catching up was fun!

So even though we have now figured out how to use our camera recording function, we unfortunately can't upload the videos if they are more than a few seconds long. So we took a lot of video this week but this was the only one that would upload for me because it was so short.


No comments:

Post a Comment