Friday, November 1, 2013

Weekend with Nana

November 1, 2013 (16 weeks)

Last weekend Gus brought me to El Dorado County for "the first annual momma appreciation day." We visited Mount Aukum, Hilweg, and Stonehouse wineries. We saw a part of California that neither one of us had ever really seen before. There were so many vineyards there and it was such beautiful country side. After that we headed to the volleyball game at Sac State, to watch the girls win.

The rest of the week was low-key until my mom came to town on Halloween! Unfortunately, Sierra didn't get dressed up because of the warm temperatures that day, and by the time I got home from work she was already asleep!

My mom was is so happy to see Sierra! She loves spending time with her. We walked all around Davis and my mom loved pushing her around in the Bob. Sierra's newest entertainment has been her exersaucer.








No comments:

Post a Comment