Friday, November 8, 2013

Nana, will you buy me a pony?

November 8, 2013 (17 weeks)

Yes, time continues to fly by without much warning. Sierra continues to grow and learn. Her "cranky" time of the day seems to be getting less cranky. Gus and her have been having great bonding time in the afternoons. I have been sick since Sunday; now Sierra has caught what I have and is sick with her first cold. At night I hear her coughing and sniffling on the monitor, which then turns into crying... so I haven't been sleeping much lately (since it takes me much longer to return to sleep than it does for her). Even with her waking up throughout the night and having a cold she is in pretty good spirits.

My mom really enjoyed being here and seeing her grandbaby. As it turned out we mostly stayed at home, cooked food, played with Sierra and watched movies. On Sunday we did go into Davis to meet Lyn and get frozen yogurt. Across the street the Davis Craft Fair was taking place, so we stopped in and Grandma bought Sierra a hand made doll and pony. She really enjoys chewing on both of them. It was hard to say goodbye on Monday, but we know she'll visit again soon... and hopefully set up Skype on her computer too!






No comments:

Post a Comment